Tooth extractions and Wisdom Teeth Removal in Delta
If your mouth runs the risk of incurring severe damage from from gum disease, trauma or crowding, a tooth extraction may be necessary. Nordel Dental Clinic provides tooth extractions in Delta, BC, and surrounding areas for patients of all ages. We perform both simple and surgical extractions when your tooth damage is irreparable. Our dentists ensure making the tooth extraction procedure stress-free for you.
What to Know about Tooth Extractions
Tooth extractions aren’t nearly as unpleasant as they sound. Our dentists will numb the area first to decrease any discomfort you may experience, and the procedure itself should be over fairly quickly. You may experience trace amounts of bleeding afterwards, and this is perfectly normal. We’ll provide you with post-extraction instructions to make your recovery process easier. Here are some basic tips to aid you in recovery:
- Don’t smoke or drink from a straw for at least 24 hours
- Rinse your mouth gently, but don’t brush the teeth near the removal site
- Follow the recommended diet we provide you
- If you experience swelling, try a cold cloth or ice pack for relief
- We can provide a pain medication prescription, if necessary
BENEFITS OF TOOTH EXTRACTION
Your dentist may recommend tooth extractions when crown filling or other restoration techniques are not helpful. This procedure is often used in extracting impacted wisdom tooth and preventing gum diseases.
Tooth extraction is beneficial in following ways:
• Relieves toothaches
• Prevents overcrowding of teeth
• Reduces the risk of oral inflammation
• Helps prevent cysts and jaw bone damage
• Prevents dental cavities
Schedule an Appointment Today
Nordel Dental Clinic delivers a full range of preventative, cosmetic and restorative dentistry solutions, performed with a focus on patient comfort. We strive to meet your personalized dental care needs. From teeth cleaning to composite fillings to root canal therapy, we do them all.
Contact us today for tooth extractions in Delta, BC.